Listed in topics: Installing, Publishers, Troubleshooting
1. Enter your blog URL at http://intensedebate.com/install
2. Select the Basic Installation.
4. Find the Theme tab in the main menu and click the “Use custom HTML” button at the bottom of the themes list.
5. A textfield drops down with a lot of HTML code in it. Select all text (CTRL+A, Command+A for Mac). Then copy the text (CTRL+C, Command+C for Mac).
6. Click the empty textfield in the installer and paste (CTRL+V, Command+V for Mac). Then hit the “Convert” button!
7. After it has been successfully converted, click once in the textfield to select the converted HTML, then copy the text (CTRL+C, Command+C for Mac).
8. Finally, click the green Save + Install button on the right of the Tumblr’s menu.
If the Basic installation is not working properly, please try the Advanced installation, or contact us for assistance.
Troubleshooting↑ Table of Contents ↑
We expect a div with the id “posts” as part of the default install, so if you have trouble with comment links, please add the following to your template wherever the comments should be. That should take care of it.
You’ll also need to put in a div with the class “post” in each tumblr post.
Like the following:
That is how we determine how many posts are on the page (>1 we show links, <=1 we show the comment section). Please let me know how it goes.
Can't find your answer here? Let us know.
Last modified: February 22, 2011 by James Huff